Acceptance of applications from parents (legal representatives) for admission to entrance exams for studying in 1-3 classes at the NJSC “Kazakh National Academy of Choreography” under the general education program of the specialized school for gifted children (pre-professional program of choreographic art) has begun.
The following documents are submitted to the Admissions Committee:
- Application of the parents (legal representatives) of the applicant for admission to the selection;
- A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate indicating (IIN) IIN;
- Original health passport, a copy certified by the head physician of the attached clinic is allowed;
- Outpatient card f.112 (child development card from the clinic) – the original (returned after examination);
- 3×4 photo in the amount of two pieces
|II – medical commission||III|
|1 class||18.06.2019 / 9.00||19.06.2019 / 9.00||
|19.06.2019/ 9.00||20.06.2019/ 9.00||
|3 class||19.06.2019/ 14.00||20.06.2019/ 11.00||
I round – individual review and assessment of the availability of complexion and professional qualities of the applicant.
Form of clothing: outerwear at the discretion of parents, for girls – bodily underpants, for boys – black swimming trunks. Girls collect hair in a bun.
According to the results of the first round, applicants are admitted to the next test.
II round – medical commission.
Form of clothing: outerwear at the discretion of parents, for girls – bodily underpants, for boys – black swimming trunks, socks, slippers. Girls collect hair in a bun.
The medical commission checks the compliance of the applicant with the standards of medical indicators, evaluates his physical condition.
According to the results of the II round, applicants are admitted to the next test.
III round – estimation of the degree of coordination of motor motility coming in during movement to music.
Form of clothing: outerwear at the discretion of parents, for girls – bodily underpants, for boys – black swimming trunks. Girls should tie their hair up.
The entrant is offered to perform special tasks. For example, to perform a march, gallop, polka, tributaries, jumps and other simple movements. An entrant can also optionally perform a pre-prepared dance or episode lasting no more than 2 minutes.
From the number of applicants from all rounds, applicants with the highest scores (indicators of professional qualities) are selected. Information on the results of the competition is posted on the information stand and on the website of the Academy (balletacademy.kz) on July 1.
Who passed competition, for studying at the Academy provide the following documents:
– The application of the parents (legal representatives) of the applicant for admission to study at the Academy;
– A copy of the birth certificate indicating (application) IIN;
– Health passport (form No. 026-у) – original;
– Medical card (form 063 – vaccination card) – original;
– Photocards in size 3×4 (4 pcs.);
– Certificate of family composition;
– Certificate from the place of work of parents;
– Copy of parental identity cards;
– Address inquiry;
– Absentee ballot (for those entering the 2nd and 3rd grades);
– Report card (for those entering the 2nd and 3rd grades);
– Informed parental consent for medical intervention
– Notification of admission for a year;
– Consent to the photo and video;
– An agreement on the provision of educational services.
Foreigners and stateless persons provide a document defining their status, with a mark on registration at the place of residence.
For all questions inquiries by phone: 8 (7172) 798-570; 8 (7172) 798-542; 8 (7172) 798-589 (Mon-Fri from 09: 00-18: 00).
Результаты 1 тура – 18.06.19 – 1 класс
Результаты 1 тура – 19.06.19 – 2 класс
Результаты 1 тура – 19.06.19 – 3 класс
Результаты 2 тура – 19.06.19 – 1 класс
Результаты 2 тура – 20.06.19 – 2,3 классы
Результаты 3 тура – 20.06.19 – 1 класс
Результаты 3 тура – 21.06.19 – 2,3 классы
Результаты 3 класс
Результаты апелляции 20.06.19
Результаты апелляции 21.06.19
Список зачисленных в 1 класс
Список зачисленных в 2 класс
Список зачисленных в 3 класс