he presentation of the action “Home of students 2.0” in the framework of the social project “Development of youth self-government” was held in the Central communications service.
The speakers of the event were the Deputy Chairman of Committee on Affairs of family and youth of the Ministry of information and social development Shakhmardan Baimanov, President of the Board of “Center for support of civil initiatives” Batima Mukina and President of “Alliance of students of Kazakhstan Ilyas Tustikbayev, representatives of the “Ha Ha” show Aksultan Kaliyev and Zangar Zekenov.
The event was attended by a member of the Committee for youth Affairs NJSC “Kazakh national academy of choreography”, 3rd year student of the faculty of arts Imankulova Zhadyra.
In the framework of the “Year of youth” declared the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan – the leader of the nation N. Nazarbayev, the Republican student movement “Alliance of students of Kazakhstan” launched the project “Home of students 2.0”.
“Alliance of students of Kazakhstan” annually holds a campaign “How are you, student?”. The main goal of the project “Home of students 2.0” is to create the widest possible range of opportunities for the development of potential, intelligence, personal growth of students, increasing civic activity and responsibility of students living in student dormitories.
To date, Kazakhstan has more than 500 thousand students, 40% of students are in need of a Dorm, with 5 % experiencing severe deficiency.
Main directions of the project:
– Ensuring the protection of social and other rights of students;
– Control over the decision to place students in dormitories and prevent corruption;
– Realization of opportunities of students living in hostels;
– Promoting the participation of students living in hostels in cultural and other events held within the walls of the place of study and hostel;
– Formation of youth environmental literacy and respect for nature;
– Implementation of works on improvement and gardening of territories in hostels.